Thursday 18 June 2015

Invite designs

Hi there folks, I've been pretty busy creating things recently.  I'll aim to start posting more and getting you right up to date with my design work.  I tend to add lots to Instagram where I add sketches and working pics (including a few allotment pics - my other fav thing to do)!  I also add quite a bit to my new Facebook page , for my freelance work, so take your pick on which you'd prefer to take occasional peeks at!

Below are a few invites I've designed recently.  They are all hand-drawn (or painted), then I scan in the different sections and college them all together on Illustrator, with a little help from Photoshop.  I've now added them to my portfolio website which I'm currently updating too (very busy bee indeed).

Have a great day x




No comments: